Champion’s Rest (Fantasy Grounds)
—FOR FANTASY GROUNDS II VIRTUAL TABLETOP—
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of Levels 2-3.
Adventureaweek.com PDFs are fully supported by Hero Lab files (included in download), minimum requirement: Pathfinder core system.
The Loi’Tok burial mound of the Vikmordere was abandoned long ago. The party is hired by the mayor of the local town to locate some soldiers who went missing after entering Loi’Tok. Strangely enough no sign of the soldiers can be found within the burial site aside from a few scattered weapons and pools of blood. Before the party has time to investigate, Vikmordere barbarians show up searching for a group of their own missing kinsmen.
Will the two groups blame each other or join forces to solve the mystery surrounding the recent disappearances?
Also included in “Champion’s Rest”:
- Maps by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- Maps included: Rybalkan Peninsula, Hunter’s Cabin in Dark Wood, and Loi’Tok Burial Mound including additional artist sketches of the interior rooms.
- New NPC: Cual Beartooth the hunter of Dark Wood and only human resident able to survive in the devil infested forest
- New Puzzle: Sarcophagi Puzzle where PCs must match birthstones to the proper sarcophigus or face the wrath of the dead
- New Puzzle: Altar Puzzle where PCs must discern a specific pattern to proceed or find themselves in a very sticky situation
- New Magical Item: the mysterious Sacred Necklace
- New Monster: Poisonous Firefly Swarm
- New Monster: Shadow Stealth Skeleton
- New Monster: Kra’Tah