As Above, So Below
Explore wasteland ruins and uncover mysterious clues to the past in this adventure for 4-6 characters starting at levels 5-7 and concluding at levels 8-11.
Deep in the Baevonian Mountains stands a monolithic spire of stone, peppered with ancient ruins, and mostly forgotten.
The spire contains a temple complex rich in history and steeped in the mysteries of the past, untouched for a millennium, but it is not without its dangers, for ancient evil stagnates within.
This is Rultmoork, where, according to legend, the very land died to the sound of a single falling tear.
What is RultMoork?
Rultmoork is a deluxe 5e adventure about duality. It is challenging, deadly, and intended for 4–6 characters of levels 5–7.
- Dynamic Dungeons moving maps
- Author of Rise of the Drow
- Ruin exploration, investigation, and dungeon delving
- Wasteland Archaeology: Explore ancient ruins
- Live through horrors of millennia past
- Two different modes for monsters and magic items
- Hardcore Mode: Increase adventure difficulty
- Brutal, unique monsters
- Three nightmarish bosses
- Logical environments reward players for paying attention
- “At a Glance” sections to streamline play
- Player Handouts for all locations, monsters, and more
- Bonus free support content online