A11: Wild Thing (Fantasy Grounds)
FOR FANTASY GROUNDS VIRTUAL TABLETOP
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for four PCs of levels 5-7.
The PCs are hired by the Black Gold Consortium to track down passengers of the Wasp, a ship which has wrecked somewhere in the Vast Swamp. One passenger in particular interests the consortium more than any other: a woman named Sandalia. Sandalia is known by every citizen of Cherrian’s Rest as the most beautiful woman in the city, she was recently hired to train as a diplomat for the powerful Black Gold Consortium. Now Sandalia has gone missing and the consortium wants her back.
What starts out as a simple rescue mission suddenly takes a turn for the worst when a love struck wild thing leads the PCs on an all out chase through the swamp. The would-be rescuers travel through haunted bogs and fields of fire to a final confrontation which may just be the oddest conclusion anyone has ever experienced.
Also included in “Wild Thing”:
- Choice of 3 vessels with special swamp navigation rules
- New swamp bugs and diseases
- Environmental/Meteorological/Bestial Randomization chart for swamp travel
- A new monster: the filthy Bog Troll
- Two brand new magic items
- Seven fantastical new traps
- A new city: Cherrian’s Rest and the powerful Black Gold Consortium which runs the region with financial influence
- Multiple ways to complete the primary quest