As Above, So Below
Deep in the Baevonian Mountains stands a monolithic spire of stone, peppered with ancient ruins, and mostly forgotten.
The spire contains a temple complex rich in history and steeped in the mysteries of the past, untouched for a millennium, but it is not without its dangers, for ancient evil stagnates within.
This is Rultmoork, where, according to legend, the very land died to the sound of a single falling tear.
Rultmoork is a deluxe 5e adventure about duality. It is challenging, deadly, and intended for 4–6 characters of levels 5–7.
- The adventure marks Jonathan G. Nelson’s return to adventure writing after his critically acclaimed success Rise of the Drow: Collector’s Edition.
- Playstyles of ruin exploration, investigation, and dungeon delving
- Wasteland Archaeology: Explore ancient ruins, marvel at murals, decipher a lost language, and piece together clues
- Visions of the Past: Live through horrors of millennia past in a roleplaying-rich investigation
- Challenging Dungeon: Test your mettle against an interactive and dynamic dungeon
- New Mechanic: Flow / Stagnation! Two different modes for monsters and magic items
- Hardcore Mode: Make a difficult adventure truly unforgiving and deadly
- Brutal, unique monsters that require both brains & brawn to defeat
- Three nightmarish bosses to challenge even the most experienced groups
- Logical environments reward players for paying attention and engaging with the wonders of Rultmoork
- Extensive guidelines and “At a Glance” sections to keep your game running smoothly
- Player Handouts: Show what the heroes see, rather than just describing it
- Over a dozen free blog posts provide ongoing support for your Rultmoork games or campaign