Showing 1–9 of 22 results
(5E) BASIC03: A Giving Time$6.99
by Kevin Mickelson
A 5th Edition compatible adventure, four level 3 PCs
The long cold is approaching!
As food grows scarcer, monsters grow more desperate – and before long a peaceful monastery is besieged by savage beasts of the forest.
It’s come down to the stalwart heroes-in-training of Exallizar Preparatory Academy to save the day again!
“A Giving Time” includes:
- The third part of an ongoing adventure path
- The return of Ronius, Willow, Meeris, and Kale, pre-generated PCs ready for instant play and fully upgraded for level 3
- A new breed of monster that is sure to be an instant seasonal classic
- A grading system to let you know how well you’ve done at the end of the adventure
- Maps for VTT
5E Mini-Dungeon #048: Pit Your Wits$0.99
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for four to six PCs of levels 1-2
The PCs’ arrival at a small, well-established mining site, after a request to clear some “mutated goblins”, reveals an unexpected, disturbing sight. The mine’s main premises, a 40-ft. square stone building positioned over a 10-ft.-by-10-ft. shaft, is gone, save for dozens of pieces of rubble, a 30-ft. wide hole, and inky-black depths.
Mini-Dungeons are single page, double sided adventures for 5th Edition which are setting agnostic and are easily inserted anywhere in your campaign.
5E Mini-Dungeon #001: Buried Council Chambers$0.99
A 5th Edition Mini-Dungeon For 4-6 PCs Levels 2-3
Long ago these chambers served as a meeting place for dignitaries and politicians. Those responsible for maintaining the well-being of the people also held the hidden agenda of ensuring their own permanent and corrupt installment as overseers to the general populace. A cataclysmic event long ago buried these chambers deep underground, they have not been disturbed prior to the PCs finding the entrance in the ceiling.
5E Mini-Dungeons are single page, double sided adventures for 5th Edition which are setting agnostic and are easily inserted anywhere in your campaign.
5E B04: The Cave Beast’s Hoard
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for three to five 3rd level PCs.
Woodwall is an enchanted town protected by the very forests that surround it and its citizens are no strangers to the dangers of the woods. A new threat lurks throughout the region, however, a “cave beast” rumored to be the cause of a rash of recent disappearances in the area, leaving the people of this small settlement gripped with fear. There are a few particular locales that the local guard believe the creature frequents—with investigation and guile the party finds different remnants of Woodwall’s ancient past in each spot, along with clues leading to the true malady to befall this enchanted vale. The truth hides within Telonel Keep behind an innocuous infestation of traveling kobolds, but can the adventurers discover The Cave Beast’s Hoard before the creature finds them?
Also included in “The Cave Beast’s Hoard”
- The unique settlement of Woodwall and the precocious fountain of the fey!
- Variations on some of the monsters you know along with new creatures: Seratief the cursed, giant legwater spiders, and a treasure golem!
- Two new magic items: balaya bark and the shard-launcher!
- Puzzling sidequests that drive the plot forward in a sandbox adventure reworked by Mike Myler!
- Two new maps by talented cartographer Tommi Salama!
- New illustrations by the inimitable Jacob Blackmon!
5E Shattered Heart Adventure Path #4: Crucible of Faith$9.99
A witness to plague, fire, fallen ideals and betrayal for four to five 9th level player characters
The future course of halfling society rests in the hands of a small band of adventures blown on the winds like the leaf of a tree.
The mission to restore the last of the great holy sites to the Mother Spirit, the temple of fire, has not been heard from for some weeks. Fresh from the restoration of the temple of air near The Spine of the Dragon, the PCs speed towards the Burning Isle to discover its fate. Also known as the Isle of Pestilence, the site has been abandoned since the fall of the Dracoprime five centuries past caused the dormant volcano within to become active. Showers of disease-ridden ash still reach the mainland and it is hoped that restoring the fire temple of the Great Mother with burn the island clean. Rumors of flesh eating primate, great vermin and virulent disease failed to deter the Paladin Faerlion Hayweather, who now appears lost, along with the rest of his expedition. Will the PCs find the means to provide succor to the failing colony, and in doing so restore the bedrock of the worship of the Great Mother, or will they too fall to pestilence and disease, a fitting metaphor for the miasma that grips the once joyous and open mien of Picollan society?
Also included in this adventure:
- Disgusting traps that will cause your players to rethink snack time at the gaming table.
- Natural hazards to engulf the unwary.
- A new monster, the Yercinendre: a harbinger of plague, disease, and death, called forth by corrupt druids or any who bow to the Horseman of Pestilence.
- Five new magic items
- A method to track the PCs’ influence on the future development of Picollan society.
- Notes on scaling for parties of 6 or more.
5E C02: Goblin Cave$6.99
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for four to six PCs of Levels 1-2
The village of Svor has a problem, travelers on the main road are being robbed by bandits. The magistrate has requested assistance from the king, but help will take weeks to arrive. In the meantime the PCs are called upon to investigate the robberies. Clues lead the group through Svorian Forest and across Murky Lake to the entrance of Goblin Cave. Who or what awaits them inside?
Also included in “Goblin Cave”:
- Adventure locations easy to drop into any campaign or setting
- New Spell: Circulus Sanguinis
- New Hazard: Green Spores
5E Shattered Heart Adventure Path #1 – The Ties that Bind (Fantasy Grounds)
THIS IS A FANTASY GROUNDS VIRTUAL TABLETOP DOWNLOAD
Winner of the Pathmaster adventure writing contest Michael Allen brings us the first installment of the long awaited Shattered Heart Adventure Path: The Ties that Bind.
A genesis of fellowship for four to five 6th level player characters.
Still reeling from the twin disasters of the Great Schism and the Hoyrall Wars, the halfings of Picollo are a people cast adrift from ancient traditions. A cleric of the Great Mother strives to restore four great holy sites to the goddess, and in doing so restore the bedrock of halfling society.
The PCs leave the snow-swept plains of the Klavek Kingdom for the warm shores of distant Picollo to restore the first of these great temples, being among the very few permitted to access to the closed-off island. Bigotry, bribery, deal-making, and self-interest prove just as challenging to overcome as flesh and blood obstacles. Sea monsters, raiders’ and ancient traps at mystical sites all test the PCs’ skill before they slip under the waves to confront the corruption at the heart of the water temple of the Great Mother.
Also Included in this Adventure:
- Richly detailed relationships with recurring NPCs.
- Politics, mystery and skill challenges to test the players’ (and PCs’) versatility.
- A method to track the PC’s influence on the future development of Picollan society.
- A new minor artifact and an ancient magical boon.
- Notes on scaling for parties of 6 or more.
- Maps by 5e cartographer Jared Blando.
5E Shattered Heart Adventure Path #3: Breath of the Goddess$9.99
A tale of madness, death, life, and revelation for four to five 8th level player characters.
The ancient worship of the Great Mother continues its renaissance on the broken island of halfling Picollo. Will the engineers of its rebirth fall prey to heresy and false promise, or with they stand true to the tenets of community and joy?
The lost archipelago of Picollo now lies under the waves deep in the southern seas, buried under the body of the Dracoprime. In the area known as The Spine of the Dragon, the ancient temple to the air aspect of the Great Mother still stands, shrouded in mystery and superstition. A mission to reclaim the site shortly after the end of the Hoyrall Wars was aborted prematurely without discovering the fate of the priests once serving the goddess at this mystical site. The madness of the past seeks to trap the heroes as they venture forth to uncover the mysteries therein, and the madness of the present seeks to hide the truths lurking under the breath of the goddess.
Also included in this adventure:
- Engineering puzzles and challenges to test the monument building skills of your players.
- A new monster, the Drakhalfryda: a terrible byproduct of the Dracoprime’s plummet into southern Aventyr.
- Five new magic items and two magical boons (for those willing to pay the price).
- A method to track the PCs’ influence on the future
5E B02: Happiness in Slavery$6.99
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for six to eight PCs of levels 4-6
The adventurers are just bedding down for the night when the village is attacked by raiders. What at first appear to be simple bandits turns out to be more frightening when they discover the raiders are not mere brigands, but foul orcs. Worse, they have taken captives. With the help of several locals, the PCs must chase down these orcs in an attempt to return the villagers.
The PCs chase the orcs all the way back to their village. Unfortunately the rescue mission turns into a call for aid, as the PCs discover the orcs are in as much need as their captives. While under no obligation to do so, the PCs find themselves assisting new and unlikely allies.
Also included in “Happiness in Slavery”:
- A new form of lake boat
- 4 new Traps
- A new island and village to explore!
- A new first in cartography! Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble combines his top notch model scenery crafting skills with hand drawn cartography resulting in one of the most beautiful maps he has ever produced.
- Multiple ways to complete the primary quest and an optional ending