Star System Set: Frentellis Prime (FULL SET)
FRENTELLIS PRIME STAR SYSTEM SET
by Michael Allen and Colin Stricklin
The primary star of the Frentellis AB binary star system is a destination system, not only for shipping companies exploiting the lush agricultural planet of Frentellis 4, but also the pirates and raiders that prey upon their convoys. Further crowding the shipping lanes are living ships: bioships that easily host alien crews, oftentimes integrating their technology into their organic structures. These ships, normally shepherded by a race known as the wranglers, provide additional cargo capacity for the greedy shipping concerns of the Frentellis Prime Consortium.
This stand-alone star system set integrates well with The Breakers’ Yard (Frentellis B) star system set as well as the first-level adventure: Tea, Earl Grey, Hot! for those groups wishing to spend more gaming time in this sector.
Included in this star system set:
· Alien Race: The Wranglers
· Planet: The Frentellis Prime System
· Monsters: Implantacle, Plasmacroc, Rogue Antibody
· Character Options: New Archetype: Bonded Pilot; New Spells: Befriend Ship, Junkbot Armor
· Equipment: Bioships: Expansion bays, Lifecycles, Ship designs, and notes on running un-crewed (wild) and crewed (Including PCs) living ships.
· Mini-Adventure: The Deep End of the Pool
Star System Sets offer new planets to explore, dangers to overcome, lifeforms to study, and cultures to document. Modular enough for any campaign, each double-sided card presents a complete ruleset for ease of reference, allowing GMs to fill in the blank spots on their star charts.
Card types include Race, Planet, Character Options, Equipment, Monsters, and Mini-Adventure.