Over 140 Adventures for 5e!
The massive Mini-Dungeon Tome II, here to make your job as a GM easier, is ready to rock for your gaming table!
Mini-Dungeons are setting-agnostic adventures that span two pages per adventure and are designed specifically so you can run them with little or no preparation.
With a new and improved layout, detailed indexes organizing adventures by terrain and level, an index of monsters used, and diverse arrays of challenges, ranging from roleplaying-focused scenarios to tactical mini-games and encounters, the Mini-Dungeon Tome II is sure to deliver!
In it you will:
- Explore a lost temple in a fungal jungle in Grant Simpson’s Forgotten Dark Dealings
- Deal with the fallout of the fabled giant beanstalk’s collapse in David Schwartz’s The Bean Legacy
- An undying, sports-obsessed pharaoh challenges you to a game in Joshua Hennington’s Coffin Ball
- Halt the advance of a beast-man army in William Fischer’s Chaos at the Gates
- Explore a dread complex where, literally, the Floor is Spiders, courtesy of Claire Stricklin
- Stop the dreaded rites of the Deep Ones in Tony Ohrazda’s Deep Ones’ Doom
…and so much more!
From the classic to the unconventional, from the underworld to space:
Make your game more awesome, with AAW Games’ Mini-Dungeon Tome II!