A09: Rogue Wizard
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of levels 9-12.
We all dream; sometimes we remember them, sometimes we even understand them, but always we’re fascinated by them. As to their worth, how many brave adventurers, skilled traders and successful leaders achieved because they were told by a mentor, “Follow your dreams!” But what happens when those dreams constantly play on your mind? When those dreams begin to take over all your waking hours as well as those dedicated to sleep? When those dreams begin to change your very being with their alternative take on the world around you?
The party have a straightforward charge; bring in a rogue wizard! In a kingdom where unregulated and unobserved magic is frowned upon, this could mean anything and anyone, so how do you prepare for the unknown? And what do you do when you don’t like the sound of what you find out when what is known by others comes to the surface? Murder, theft and unstinting self-sacrifice make strange and unsettling bedfellows, and one mage is accused of them all. Yet the person in question seemed such a charming and intelligent child, one you’d want to protect as a parent if you met them as a youngster. Has all that charm gone, all that cleverness been wasted? Surely not? Perhaps the support and encouragement of a guardian is all that is needed.
Also included in “Rogue Wizard”:
- One of the most bizzare adventures you will ever run
- Maps by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- Illustrations by renowned graphic novel artist Tim Tyler
- High Resolution Maps of all Tower Levels and interior
- New Monster: Undead Ogre Guards
- New Monster: Grizzly Bear Rug
- New Monster: Sentinel
- New Monster: NITNAM
- New Monster: Tormented Flesh Golem (made of halfling corpses and fully illustrated)
- New Monster: Black Pudding Knight (fully illustrated)
- New Spells: Taxidermy Swarm (lesser and greater)
- Over 10 fully illustrated and in-depth puzzles for your players to solve!
- Multiple New Traps!
- New Machine: Bone Grinding Machine
- New Material: Bonedust