All the Tables you Need!
The Survivalist’s Guide to Spelunking presents a wide variety of systems that you can use to enhance your game, and this companion book collects them all, back-to-back, in one handy GM tool.
Whether for quicker reference of the various tables, or to be cut up and used as GM-screen inserts, Tools & Tables is the perfect companion book for any group who wants to run their Underworld survival game in the most convenient way.
Additionally, this booklet also includes more than 40 pages of new tables, focusing on the astounding and strange things you can find in wondrous places, ranging from aeolian caves to drow cities and dwarven holds.
Regardless of whether you want to enhance Rise of the Drow, add details to your explorations of the worlds below, or just enhance your game, Tools & Tables is an indispensable resource!
This book includes:
- Diagonal range and movement tables
- Falling distance tables
- All the foraging and hunting tables
- The core of the Underworld hazard generator
- Elemental boundary region tables
- Conditions by Biome, including hyperthermia
- BONUS! 11 massive, brand-new dressing tables