AaWBlog Presents: Cultus Sanguineus
AaWBlog Presents: Cultus Sanguineus takes four to five 8th-9th level PCs through wondrous Mohkba, capital of the Klavek Kingdom in Aventyr, in pursuit of a dark and insidious organization—before the party is caught up in the cult’s fell schemes!
This series of products from AdventureAWeek.com are compilations of our monthly themes, packaged together in a handy, bookmarked PDF!
Within AaWBlog Presents: Cultus Sanguineus you’ll find:
- 4 magic items, including the items Sanguineus themselves (as well as the corrupting sanguine chalice)!
- 3 quests that can be used in any game (an alleyway chase, an elitist ball gone awry, and a ritual bloodbath)!
- 3 new maps, one for each quest!
- 2 armies for use with the Mass Combat rules: one of unlikely nobles, the other rabid cultists!
- 4 devious traps like the false coffin and sanguineus mirror!
- 4 blood drenched haunts: the alleyway of blood, blood vortex, rain of blood, and sanguine avarice!
- 3 GM articles to smooth over all the neck wounds!
- 10 NPCs and new creatures!
A plot most foul brews in the gem of the Klavek Kingdom, but GMs and PCs alike are sure to find something to love in AaWBlog Presents: Cultus Sanguineus!