Showing all 7 results
Icecrag Monastery (Fantasy Grounds)
THIS IS A FANTASY GROUNDS VIRTUAL TABLETOP DOWNLOAD
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of levels 5-7
Icecrag Monastery is located atop a towering mountain peak and has long been a haven for those that choose a peaceful and meditative way of life. After receiving a dire plea for help from the Icecrag monks the PCs make the long and dangerous journey to the isolated monastery.
Upon arrival they discover a once stable relationship between neighbors has been shattered, though the catalyst is not readily known. Strangely enough an orc shaman, a lesson in herbalism from the old monks, and an old legend may help the PCs resolve the conflict and once again bring peace to the region.
Also included in “Icecrag Monastery”:
- The new “Herbalism” Feat introduced in the Apothecary of Icecrag Monastery
- A new magical plant form to go with the new feat
- Two new magical items; one used for good, the other: evil
- An exciting location to use in future games complete with maps by three time ENnie Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble
- Different ways to complete the primary quest
Forest for the Trees (Fantasy Grounds)
This is a download for the Fantasy Grounds II Virtual Tabletop. This is not a PDF or print product but is fully playable using FGII. A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of Levels 2-3.
The loggers of the West Wood have been logging these lands for over five years without a problem. Now, an eerie entity demands that they cease their logging activities and evacuate the forest immediately. If they refuse, they will die.
When the PCs arrive to help they find that things are not so black and white. The decisions which they make will have permanent and lasting implications for the entire region.
Will the PCs choose to save the forest and lose the support of the village, or destroy a sacred elder tree in order to win the hearts of the loggers and their families?
Also included in “Forest for the Trees”:
- New location: West Wood
- New Spell: Shenanigans
- Featured Artist Sketchbook Illustration: Logging Camp Artifacts and Equipment
- Maps and Illustrations: Hamadryad sisters, Kobold Cave,
- Maps by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- Numerous situations which must be dealt with diplomatically and solved using skillful tact.
- New Monster: Hamadryads
- A4: Forest for the Trees allows the PCs to make choices which will permanently impact the local village and shape the future of the region.
U01: Dark Days in Stoneholme (Fantasy Grounds)$6.99
—FOR FANTASY GROUNDS II VIRTUAL TABLETOP—
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible adventure for 4-6 PCs of levels 5-7.
Waves of supernatural darkness sweep over the subterranean city of Stoneholme, quenching lights and bringing with it foul creatures of shadow. After heroically defending a group of dwarven children from being ravaged by a group of these shadow beings, the PCs are approached by Shtawn Deppenkhut—one of the king’s own advisers—and are offered the task of finding the source of the darkness that threatens the city.
The PCs investigation takes them through the Underworld to hidden caverns, where demon worshipping priests offer living sacrifices in an attempt to plunge Stoneholme into everlasting darkness, a first step in destroying the hated city once and for all, but as it turns out the priests aren’t the only ones behind this unfolding plan to destroy Stoneholme.
Dark Days in Stoneholme is a Pathfinder/3.5 compatible adventure suitable for four to six PCs of 1st-2nd level that features low-level exploration in Aventyr’s Underworld and intrigue both in and around the dwarven city of Stoneholme.
This fine dwarven-themed adventure includes:
- Dwarves, diabolists, and demons!
- The Underworld city of Stoneholme!
- Two new magical items, the aubade pendant (to light a wayward adventurer’s path) and the dark-heart ruby (a devious stone of dark portent).
- The Dark-Blessed template, offering up a new means to embolden your monsters and NPCS!
- Two separate dungeons—the Quartzfell Glassworks and Felltooth Temple!
A Frightful Time (Fantasy Grounds)
FOR USE WITH FANTASY GROUNDS II VIRTUAL TABLETOP
A Pathfinder compatible adventure for beginner players and game masters, 4 PCs of levels 1-2
Part of a series of seasonally thematic modules, this adventure can be run to completion in 3-6 hours
Fall into heroism!
The young heroes from Exallizar Preparatory Academy are back for their second adventure – and this time, there’s no safety net.
A nearby town has sent out a call for aid after a mad hermit has promised to spread untold misery during their yearly harvest celebration. Your group has been selected by the administration to answer that call, and act as representatives for the entire school!
You dare not fail.
“A Frightful Time” includes:
- The second leg of the adventure started in BASIC-1
- The return of Ronus, Willow, Meeris, and Kale, fully upgraded to level 2
- A new breed of monster that is sure to be an instant seasonal classic
- A grading system to let you know how well you’ve done at the end of the adventure
(PF) Rybalka (Fantasy Grounds)
FOR USE WITH FANTASY GROUNDS VIRTUAL TABLETOP
Dive into Rybalka and the surrounding environs with the first ever AaW Campaign Setting release!
This Fantasy Grounds module includes all locations, characters, maps, and images in relation to Rybalka appearing thus far on the AaW site and in adventure releases.
Under His Skin (Fantasy Grounds)
FOR USE WITH FANTASY GROUNDS II
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of levels 1-2
Saben Behi is lauded amongst his peers for his study of the very nature of magic has touched lives across the world. But he remains secluded, and has suddenly fallen silent after suggesting he was studying the art of necromancy to extend one’s life forever.
The PCs arrive at the wizard’s tower to find it in disarray, rapidly dissolving into a rotten mess. What has Saben brought upon himself – or worse, what might he have become?
Also included in “Under His Skin”:
- A new, low-key magical firearm for your gun-toting PCs
- A contested borderlands and wizard academy to expand your campaign setting
- Extra-planar intrigue, as the PCs get involved with an overly interested outsider
- A new monster, the alchemic ameoba
- Maps by three time ENnie Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble
Crypt of the Sun Lord (Fantasy Grounds)
FOR USE WITH FANTASY GROUNDS II
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of level 1
The adventurers travel across Serpent Lake with a group of Rybalkan soldiers. The group camps for the night adjacent to the ruins of Ka’Teek. As they sleep a goblin steals a precious keepsake from one of the PCs and disappears into the ruins. The party pursues and finds themselves confronting undead guardians of the Sun Lord while avoiding dangerous traps.
Will the PCs find the goblin and retrieve their precious keepsake or stumble upon something much more sinister?
Also included in “Crypt of the Sun Lord”:
- The first adventure ever launched on Adventureaweek.com
- Exclusive locations in the Adventureaweek Campaign Setting fleshed out in great detail and accompanied with high resolution maps
- Maps and Illustrations by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- The Life Ring, a new magical item which bestows the wearer with extra HP
- A new minor artifact with hidden powers which unlock as the PCs increase in level
Note: PDF not included.