D&D 5th Edition
Showing all 5 results
Dungeon Builder’s Deck
Dungeon Builder’s Deck
The Mini-Dungeon Collection brings you the new Dungeon Builder’s Deck suitable for use with any gaming system. This collection of 114 double-sided full-color standard poker-sized cards–each printed with a different interconnecting geomorphic dungeon map–allows you to quickly build a dungeon for your tabletop roleplaying game with the placement of only a few cards.
- Generate random dungeons or pick-and-choose the configuration
- Rotate or flip the cards to access over 450 unique map segment configurations
- Card faces include pre-designed map icons to inspire creativity on the fly
- Card backs include the same map layout without any map icons
- Each card depicts between 1 – 9 uniquely designed dungeon rooms
- Over 720 dungeon rooms of various shapes and sizes represented, and endless corridors
- Utilize standard polypropylene 9-pocket card display pages to create convenient 3×3 card maps that fit in any binder and are dry-erase compatible
5E Mini-Dungeon #044: The Ascent of Tempest Tower$0.99
A Mini-Dungeon adventure for three to four Level 20 Characters
Tempest Tower is a spire that reaches skyward from an expanse of open plains. The stone monument rises nearly 100-feet above mostly-featureless terrain. At its apex swirls a maelstrom of storm clouds that extend half-a-mile from the center. The landscape directly below is speckled with small craters and charred vegetation from frequent lightning strikes. The sound of rolling thunder is near constant and can be heard for miles in every direction.
The tower was constructed eons past to bind a powerful monstrosity from the elemental plain of air known as the Storm Song which once roamed across these lands, consuming the greenery and the earth in which it was rooted – creating the vast, featureless plains that now exists.
Mini-Dungeons are single page, double sided adventures for 5th Edition which are setting agnostic and are easily inserted anywhere in your campaign.
5E B07: Beauty & Blood$6.99
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for four to six PCs of 4th level
The small town of Iversdam is threatened by an insane nymph! Accompanied by vicious mites and deadly mountain wolves, the townsfolk have little to defend themselves should an attack come to them. Three villagers have died trying to enter the nearby Silwood, and now an adventuring party has also vanished within. The party must find a way to stop the nymph before she descends on Iversdam and wipes this small town off the map completely.
Also included in “Beauty & Blood”:
- New Creature! The Mountain Wolf, a more combat focused version of the classic wolf
- The town of Iversdam, located on a trade route through the mountains
- Fell materials such as dryad-leather and spider-fang weapons
- New Item! The Blessed Honey of Life
- New Magic Item!
5E Shattered Heart Adventure Path #4: Crucible of Faith$9.99
A witness to plague, fire, fallen ideals and betrayal for four to five 9th level player characters
The future course of halfling society rests in the hands of a small band of adventures blown on the winds like the leaf of a tree.
The mission to restore the last of the great holy sites to the Mother Spirit, the temple of fire, has not been heard from for some weeks. Fresh from the restoration of the temple of air near The Spine of the Dragon, the PCs speed towards the Burning Isle to discover its fate. Also known as the Isle of Pestilence, the site has been abandoned since the fall of the Dracoprime five centuries past caused the dormant volcano within to become active. Showers of disease-ridden ash still reach the mainland and it is hoped that restoring the fire temple of the Great Mother with burn the island clean. Rumors of flesh eating primate, great vermin and virulent disease failed to deter the Paladin Faerlion Hayweather, who now appears lost, along with the rest of his expedition. Will the PCs find the means to provide succor to the failing colony, and in doing so restore the bedrock of the worship of the Great Mother, or will they too fall to pestilence and disease, a fitting metaphor for the miasma that grips the once joyous and open mien of Picollan society?
Also included in this adventure:
- Disgusting traps that will cause your players to rethink snack time at the gaming table.
- Natural hazards to engulf the unwary.
- A new monster, the Yercinendre: a harbinger of plague, disease, and death, called forth by corrupt druids or any who bow to the Horseman of Pestilence.
- Five new magic items
- A method to track the PCs’ influence on the future development of Picollan society.
- Notes on scaling for parties of 6 or more.
5E A05: Winterflower$6.99
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for four to six PCs of Levels 4-5
The annual Winterflower Festival & Dance is just around the corner! What originally started as a festival to honor the rare Winterflower has grown into an annual gathering for families, soldiers, and hunters to eat, drink, and dance the night away.
The festival is named after the rarest flower in the world. It thrives in a cold mountainous region and has a reputation for growing on sheer mountain peaks and cliffs. It is the only flower known to grow through layers of snow in order to reach the sunlight. When carefully transplanted near the village the Winterflower is considered a blessing which protects the village from harm.
It is customary for the men of the village to ask the women to the dance by presenting them with rare, difficult to obtain gifts. A woman will usually select from the men based on the rarity of the gift with which she was presented.
This year, a beautiful maiden by the name of Gwendolyn has come of age and many men vie for her attention. Three such men are Nicoli Vrodle, Alem Dulgra, and Vladimir Pelchonal- all of which are willing to go to great lengths to attend the Winterflower Festival & Dance with the maiden Gwendolyn on their arm.
Each of the three men hire the PCs to retrieve the rarest gifts in the land.
The catch? The Winterflower Festival starts in just 5 days so the PCs must hurry!
Also included in “Winterflower”:
- Maps and Illustrations by 3x ENnie Award winner Todd Gamble
- Optional story arc transitioning from A04 into A05 depending upon the PCs actions in the previous adventure.
- Three main quests, of which the PCs may choose to take only one or all three if they so wish. Adventure conclusion varies greatly depending on the PCs choices and actions.
- New Trap: Stone Walk
- New Puzzle: Entrance to the Dwarf Realm
- New Map: Old Rybalkan Shipwreck
- Illustration: Winterflower and the Solitary Giant
- New Monster: Snow Roc