5th Edition Fantasy Grounds
Showing all 4 results
5E C03: Sufferhorn Castle (Fantasy Grounds)$6.99
FOR FANTASY GROUNDS VIRTUAL TABLETOP
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for four PCs of Levels 2-3
Mosshammer Castle has been seized by Sufferhorn orcs! The former occupants of the castle are missing, most likely slain by the orcs during the violent attack. Could the movement of the orcs into human territory herald a coming orc horde and the surging tides of war? If the castle is not reclaimed the nearby towns and villages could be overrun when orc reinforcements arrive. The PCs are called upon to retake the castle, now dubbed “Sufferhorn Castle” by the occupying orcs. The mission will not be easy; the PCs must storm a castle, figure out how to get inside, and slay the leader of the Sufferhorn Orcs, the dreaded Dolaken Boarhut.
Also included in “Sufferhorn Castle”:
- Cartography by 3x ENnie award winner Todd Gamble and Jonathan Nelson
- Sufferhorn Orc lore by Scott Ackerland
- New Magical Item: Book of Striking Good Looks
- New Monster: Mosshammer Skeletal Soldiers
- Three New Traps by Rory Toma of Trap-a-day
- Two bonus short side quests including a treasure map
(5E) B01: Under His Skin (Fantasy Grounds)$6.99
FOR USE WITH FANTASY GROUNDS VIRTUAL TABLETOP
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for four to six PCs of levels 1-2
Saben Behi is lauded amongst his peers for his study of the very nature of magic has touched lives across the world. But he remains secluded, and has suddenly fallen silent after suggesting he was studying the art of necromancy to extend one’s life forever.
The PCs arrive at the wizard’s tower to find it in disarray, rapidly dissolving into a rotten mess. What has Saben brought upon himself – or worse, what might he have become?
Also included in “Under His Skin”:
- A contested borderlands and wizard academy to expand your campaign setting
- Extra-planar intrigue, as the PCs get involved with an overly interested outsider
- A new monster, the alchemic ameoba
- Maps by three time ENnie Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble
5E Shattered Heart Adventure Path #3: Breath of the Goddess (Fantasy Grounds)$9.99
FOR USE IN FANTASY GROUNDS VIRTUAL TABLETOP
A tale of madness, death, life, and revelation for four to five 8th level player characters.
The ancient worship of the Great Mother continues its renaissance on the broken island of halfling Picollo. Will the engineers of its rebirth fall prey to heresy and false promise, or with they stand true to the tenets of community and joy?
The lost archipelago of Picollo now lies under the waves deep in the southern seas, buried under the body of the Dracoprime. In the area known as The Spine of the Dragon, the ancient temple to the air aspect of the Great Mother still stands, shrouded in mystery and superstition. A mission to reclaim the site shortly after the end of the Hoyrall Wars was aborted prematurely without discovering the fate of the priests once serving the goddess at this mystical site. The madness of the past seeks to trap the heroes as they venture forth to uncover the mysteries therein, and the madness of the present seeks to hide the truths lurking under the breath of the goddess.
Also included in this adventure:
- Engineering puzzles and challenges to test the monument building skills of your players.
- A new monster, the Drakhalfryda: a terrible byproduct of the Dracoprime’s plummet into southern Aventyr.
- Five new magic items and two magical boons (for those willing to pay the price).
- A method to track the PCs’ influence on the future
5E Shattered Heart Adventure Path #2 – The Temple of Jewels and Mirrors (Fantasy Grounds)$9.99
THIS IS A FANTASY GROUNDS VIRTUAL TABLETOP DOWNLOAD
Winner of the Pathmaster adventure writing contest Michael Allen brings us the long awaited Shattered Heart Adventure Path.
A tale of power and corruption for four to five level 7 player characters.
Carlyetta Wesleigh once again seeks the PCs’ help to restore the earth temple of the Great Mother, which stands as testament to the ancient bond between the halflings and dwoerg of Picollo.
The last temple of the goddess to be abandoned during the Hoyrall Wars, the Temple of Jewels and Mirrors, has been sealed for hundreds of years. From the nearby dwoerg city of Stoneroot a team of brave companions sets forth to prepare the site for sanctification by the priests of the newly-revived Devotees of the Four Hearts. Ignorance, deception, and the resurgence of a threat long thought eliminated from the shores of Picollo combine to frustrate the efforts of the intrepid band.
Also Included in this Adventure:
- Richly detailed relationships with recurring NPCs.
- Five new monsters, the Zagnatti: a race spawned from the mind of an alien god.
- A method to track the PCs’ influence on the future development of Picollan society.
- Notes on scaling for parties of 6 or more.