After how delicious Cultus Sanguineus turned out to be, the AaWBlog has grown particular taste buds: every month is going to be devoted to one user-driven central theme to appease this voracious beast’s appetite!
If you’re stopping by for the previews of upcoming material, author interviews, contests or news on Rise of the Drow, don’t worry; those posts will still be making appearances as snacks and morsels!
So what does this matter? Some of the contributors are already planning things for the future already, but we want to know what you want to see!
More sets of magic items? Wizard schools?
Tentacle horses? Fantasy mechs?
Say something! Throw it into the cauldron!
AdventureAWeek.com is all about our readers and we want to make the AaWBlog an expression of your tastes as much as ours, so any and all suggestions are on the table!
Comment below with your ideas for what sorts of meals the AaWBlog should consume for the rest of 2014—we’ll work them into the menu for everyone to enjoy!
1. Anyone can submit an entry.
2. An entry must be your own work, not being published previously or considered by any other publisher, and it must be original and not infringe upon copyrighted material.
3. All entries become property of Adventureaweek.com, LLP.
4. By submitting an entry you authorize the use of your name and likeness without additional compensation for promotion and advertising purposes in all media.
5. Adventureaweek.com, LLP reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this endeavor at any time without prior notice.
6. All decisions of Adventureaweek.com, LLP and their arbiters are final.
7. There is no compensation provided – any entries are given freely by their creators for use by Adventureaweek.com, LLP in perpetuity.