Your pitch must be:
- 400 words or less. All longer submissions are automatically disqualified.
- Be submitted as a doc, docx, or rtf attachment.
- Have Type of Pitch [insert title] in the email’s subject line.
- Include your full name and contact information in the body of the email, not in your attachment.
- Be designed for D&D 5th Edition
- DOES NOT include references to any settings or Intellectual Property not published by AAW GAMES LLC.
- Sent to Jonathan-(at)-aawgames.com
Preparation for the next stage: If your pitch is well received you should be prepared to provide a rough draft or at least a basic introduction. For adventures this includes an Adventure Background, Summary, and Hook(s). It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition products, both official and 3rd party.
Rules & Legal
1. Anyone may submit a pitch.
2. The pitch must be your own work, which has not been published previously, is not being considered for publication by any other publisher, and is original and does not infringe upon any copyrighted material.
3. By submitting your pitch, you authorize the use of your name and likeness without additional compensation for promotion and advertising purposes in all media.
4. All decisions of AAW GAMES LLC are final.