Your pitch must be:
- 400 words or less. All longer submissions are automatically disqualified.
- Be submitted as a doc, docx, or rtf attachment.
- Have Type of Pitch [insert title] in the email’s subject line.
Example: Sourcebook [Rise of the Drow: City of Embla]
- Include your full name and contact information in the body of the email, not in your attachment.
- Be designed for D&D 5th Edition or the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
- DOES NOT include references to any settings not published by AAW GAMES LLC. We encourage you to reference our campaign setting Aventyr but this is not required.
- Sent to Jonathan-(at)-aawgames.com
Preparation for the next stage: If your pitch is well received you should be prepared to provide a rough draft or at least a basic introduction. For adventures this includes an Adventure Background, Summary, and Hook(s). It is recommended that you also download and read the AaW Style Guide here.
Rules & Legal
1. Anyone may submit a pitch.
2. The pitch must be your own work, which has not been published previously, is not being considered for publication by any other publisher, and is original and does not infringe upon any copyrighted material.
3. By submitting your pitch, you authorize the use of your name and likeness without additional compensation for promotion and advertising purposes in all media.
4. All decisions of AAW GAMES LLC are final.