When we last left the party, they were nearing the last step through the Underworld to reach a zwerc enclave believed to be the source of a special stone the P.R.A.N.K.S.T.E.R.S. are acquiring: Shlyappa. By befriending or slaughtering the minotaur rulers of the small subterranean realm at the entrance to the Amber Roads that lead to the sought after demiplane, the PCs can earn themselves an improved amber attenuator. With this navigation tool in hand the adventurers are unlikely to get lost on the final leg of the journey, but just before their arrival they are ambushed in a collapsing tunnel by mischievous, deadly schewerka!
There are certain things the PCs will quickly learn not to do while there and that, oddly, hats of some kind are practically a necessity (though the adventurers may have acquired one after the ambush). Besides the enforced taboos there are also indigenous creatures out along the border of this place; some are deceptive like the earthen mimic, and others familiar but obviously changed by the Amber Roads. More danger yet awaits the party as they travel through Shlyappa should they be about nefarity—the amber prison trap, the hat rack trap, and the sneezing bell haunt!
Explore some of what Shlyappa has to offer throughout the rest of Stealing Stones, and make sure to tune in tomorrow to see the first signs of the P.R.A.N.K.S.T.E.R.S. in this far flung place!
WHY YOU NEED THIS:
- Book Golem and Liberum Golem – If you prefer your golems well read, these constructs are up your alley—just mind the paper cuts.
- Chicken Coop – Swallow parties whole with this madman's dream of a chicken mixed with a house.
- Cold Mutated Ogre Spider, Earthen Spider, Sloth Spider – We at AaW firmly believe there can just never be enough spiders.
- Exsanguinator the Daemon – Make adventurers really feel the hurt and introduce them to the master of blood.
- Eye Eater – Give maiming PCs a try and don't hesitate to rip out an eye or two (it can give them a new perspective on the game!)
- Mosaic Tile Golem, Mushroom Golem, Pumpkin Golem, Totem Golem, Treasure Golem– There's a reason Paizo is so fond of these...
- NITNAM – Remember that time the adventurers had to go inside of the giant, flesh-sac alien monster to kill it? You always will.
- Pubo, Great Pubo, Jinn Wizard, Tyngdekraften – Explosions, antimagic fields, and gravity wells—who could ask for anything more?
- Skildpadder – If dwarves don't belong on top of giant subterranean tortoise-bullettes, what's the world coming to?
- Templates: Dark Scion, Eldritch, Fleshdoll, HEL, Titanic – Because you never really can have enough templates.