Sneezing Bell Haunt CR 7
N Persistent haunt (40 ft. by 15 ft. tunnel)
Caster Level 7th
Notice Perception DC 22 (to hear a sneezing dwarf and uppity goat)
hp 31; Trigger proximity; Reset 1 day
Effect When the sneezing bell haunt is triggered, creatures within its area make a DC 16 Fortitude save or become sickened and spend a swift action each turn for 2d4+2 minutes as their body seizes up while they sneeze relentlessly. Creatures that make this initial Fortitude save are forced to make a DC 16 Will save or be transformed into a (likely grouchy) goat for 2d4+2 minutes.
Destruction The sneezing bell haunt can only be destroyed by finding the corpses of Szzundi and Vidor, dwarven travelers that came through Shlyappa centuries ago, and smashing the remaining bones to bits against Shlyappa ore. Alternatively, two creatures in true love that perform a song inside of the sneezing bell haunt’s area can soothe the spirits permanently. [See the upcoming Snow White book, currently in the final stages of development. -MM]
WHY YOU NEED THIS:
- Book Golem and Liberum Golem – If you prefer your golems well read, these constructs are up your alley—just mind the paper cuts.
- Chicken Coop – Swallow parties whole with this madman's dream of a chicken mixed with a house.
- Cold Mutated Ogre Spider, Earthen Spider, Sloth Spider – We at AaW firmly believe there can just never be enough spiders.
- Exsanguinator the Daemon – Make adventurers really feel the hurt and introduce them to the master of blood.
- Eye Eater – Give maiming PCs a try and don't hesitate to rip out an eye or two (it can give them a new perspective on the game!)
- Mosaic Tile Golem, Mushroom Golem, Pumpkin Golem, Totem Golem, Treasure Golem– There's a reason Paizo is so fond of these...
- NITNAM – Remember that time the adventurers had to go inside of the giant, flesh-sac alien monster to kill it? You always will.
- Pubo, Great Pubo, Jinn Wizard, Tyngdekraften – Explosions, antimagic fields, and gravity wells—who could ask for anything more?
- Skildpadder – If dwarves don't belong on top of giant subterranean tortoise-bullettes, what's the world coming to?
- Templates: Dark Scion, Eldritch, Fleshdoll, HEL, Titanic – Because you never really can have enough templates.