B05: To Catch a Serpent (Realm Works)
REALM WORKS compatible*
A Pathfinder compatible adventure for four to six level 10 PCs
The portside city of Tawwa is under attack from within! The PCs find themselves waylaid in the harbor of the busy port city as the government has begun to fall into chaos – a dozen city officials have been murdered over the last month, and the attacks show no sign of stopping. The mayor is panicking, and the harbor has all but stopped. The party has to unravel the mystery, searching the city above and below to find this killer before they strike again!
Also included in “To Catch A Serpent”:
- Razorpoint Claws, an exciting new weapon for unarmed fighters and monstrous adventurers
- The Power of an Oath – a new set of rules for securing the services of an outsider
- A new monster, the rock-devouring Aurspeily
- A new city on the river, Tawwa, a perfect place to stop and refuel before setting sail for adventure
- Maps by three-time ENnie Award-winning cartographer Todd Gamble
*DISCLAIMER: These files were designed for the original version of Realm Works and are sold AS-IS. Since LWD has abandoned the Realm Works software we cannot guarantee compatibility of these files with your version of the software.