B03: It All Falls Down (Realm Works)
REALM WORKS compatible*
A Pathfinder compatible adventure for four to six PCs of level 6
The Saatman emerald is an artifact, a relic of a long lost civilization that has been safely hidden in the Iroth family vault for years. But now, it, along with thousands of other precious gems have been stolen! A secretive group of duergar, long since driven insane from a curse, have broken into the family home and stolen away with the emerald, which must be recovered before it is lost in the miles of tunnels that lead ever deeper into the world.
But getting the relic back is the easy part! The players will soon find themselves running for their lives, and lost in an underground catacomb as the duergar are more than happy to collapse the tunnels behind themselves. Are the players lost forever, or perhaps, are there other treasures to recover on the long road back to the world above?
Also included in “It All Falls Down”:
- The Thousand-Hammer, a wall-toppling magic item bound to pack a punch
- A new monster, the Chikfari, along with several variants the PCs can hope to catch and train as mounts
- Details on the Iroth family, complete with treachery brewing
- Maps by three time ENnie Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble
- HERO LAB files AVAILABLE for everything contained within the adventure
*DISCLAIMER: These files were designed for the original version of Realm Works and are sold AS-IS. Since LWD has abandoned the Realm Works software we cannot guarantee compatibility of these files with your version of the software.