Dracoprimia 1: Disaster in Drak’kal
Drak'kal is the oldest of the Three Sisters, settlements that lay along the Serpent Tail River, and is hosting the most popular attraction of the spring—the Broztavya Circus! When the adventurers go to see the show, however, they find much more than they bargained for under the big top! A sordid wizard, cheated out of a promising future by the duplicitous Harbormaster Casta years ago, has returned and uses the circus to wreck havoc on the city! All of the performances are sabotaged, and the animal tamer's menagerie breaks free of their cages, terrorizing the citizens of Drak'kal until the party can capture the beasts once more! But what of mad Sergei, the mage behind it all, or the most fantastic of the circus' attractions—the dragon man from the Underworld?
The PCs will have to brave Disaster in Drak'kal to find out!
What you're getting with Disaster in Drak'kal:
- A beautiful map of the riverside town of Drak'kal by Tommi Salama!
- Gorgeous illustrations by Nathanael Batchelor and Jacob Blackmon!
- The unique NPCs of the Broztavya Circus, easily used in any Pathfinder game!
- More cartography by Jonathan G. Nelson (VTT-ready!), including the Docks of Drak'kal and the Broztavya Big Top!
- A compelling story by ENnie-winner Mike Myler and the start of the epic Dracoprimia adventure path!
- Vikmordere valor, a drink reserved only for the truest of heroes!