Topic

Home Forums Adventureaweek.com Where's my dowload ability?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jonathan G. Nelson 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bruce

Hi! Although now in December, I cannot download and new adventures this month. I just checked, and the last thing I got was in Nov. Please help.

Hello again Bruce! 🙂

It looks like you started your account on the 29th of X month. The way the entire system works is based around your subscription date. So your downloads renew every month on the 29th (or closest date). Did you by chance download 2 PDFs at the end of November not realizing that was your next month’s quota? Would it help if we explained this during the subscription process to new users? The last thing we want to do is confuse people. Perhaps posting this under the “Subscriber Downloads” area would help?

Let me know what I can do to remedy this for you and feel free to also PM me or email via the CONTACT link in the top menu.

Thanks Bruce,

-Jonathan

Malashius91

I’m having something of a similar problem. I have only downloaded 1 PDF this month and when i try to download another i am told my limit is reached.

If you are experiencing problems with Adventureaweek.com please contact us via the CONTACT link in the menu at the top of the screen. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.