Topic

Home Forums Adventureaweek.com VTT maps in web adventures

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Blacksheep 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Michael

Hi everyone,

I can’t figure out how to save the VTT maps in the web adventures so I can put them into my VTT program (Maptool).

How can I save them as a jpg/png/etc.?

Within the next 3-4 hours we will have all our maps available in VTT Map Packs in the Subscriber Download area! 🙂

Michael

Excellent! And thanks for the quick reply. 🙂

This site is my baby and I live to serve! 🙂 Let me know if you have any more questions.

synapticus

Hi,
    Just subscribed and I’m looking at the web adventures. How do I know what map packs I need to run a specific module?

Which adventure specifically? I would be happy to help!

synapticus

A1 Crypt of the Sun Lord

Sent you a private message to discuss this further. 🙂

Michael

Have the VTT maps for the web adventures been put up, yet? Looking in the download section I can only see the generic map packs but nothing specific for the adventures.

Most web adventures should also have VTT maps available within the adventure itself. Which VTT maps are you looking for?

-Jonathan

Michael

The BASIC series. Yes, I can see the maps in the webpage but, I can’t save them out to put into my VTT.

I will PM you. 🙂

Blacksheep

Similar question here: is the Rybalka VTT pack available for viewing as a PDF (or some other eaily opened format) so that I can see what I’m trying to get set up in FGII?

Thanks.

There is a FGII module for this. Is there something you’re looking for specifically?

http://adventureaweek.com/shop/fgcs1-rybalka/

Blacksheep

Thanks, Jonathan. I bought the pack at the link you provided and will play with it in FGII. I guess I was really asking if you had the Rybalka description (or whatever is in the pack) in PDF so I could see it in that form while I’m working on it. Sorry, I’m a total newbie at VTT and still need the visual crutches. No biggie if this is the only format, I’ll get it up and running.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.