Topic

Home Forums Adventureaweek.com Adventure Development My Overexperienced Group

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jonathan G. Nelson 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am a long time player, but first time GM. I play with a group of very savvy individuals, and I think that they are almost too experienced for their own good. Pretty much everyone in my group has run RoTRL and other modules, but I am starting them off on the BASIC series (although pretty heavily modified) and I’m finding it pretty hilarious how they react to much of it. I think it is serving as a good refresher course for them on some of the overlooked aspects (ie: traps, you don’t always have to attack everything, sometimes you need to withdraw, etc)

Michael

B4, the Cave Beasts Hoard, is great for dispelling preconceived notions in experienced players. My players enjoyed it.

I highly recommend picking up the Rise of the Drow Prologue: The Darkness Arrives to run for your group. It is a great bargain but is also a formidable adventure with many twists and turns to keep them on their toes! Comes out tonight or tomorrow! Watch for it! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.