Tagged: Magic Item Monday
June 24, 2013 at 2:41 pm #25056
Jonathan G. NelsonKeymaster
a crafter of fine weaponry?
an armorsmith of renown?
an engineer of ingenious devices?
an artisan of the highest order?
an inventor of magical items that would like to see their creation brought to life?
somebody that really wants an artistic portrayal of their most unique and favorite piece of loot?
AdventureAWeek.com has need of your services!
We are accepting magical item submissions for the company blog and we want to hear your ideas! AdventureAWeek.com subscribers are our preferred authorship but it’s not an exclusive club; everyone is encouraged to submit an entry and successfully submitted entries will be rendered into a piece of artwork!
Send a brief summary of your proposed enchanted item titled ‘Armory of Adventures submission’ to submit(at)adventureaweek.com with the following:
- the nature of the item (weapon, armor or wondrous)
- one or two sentences about its appearance
- what the item in question does
- the components and spell(s) used in its construction
AdventureAWeek.com will do our very best to reply to you within a week (feel free to notify us if we haven’t) and if we like what we see you’ll be sent a contract from us and asked to prepare an entry for our blog! Unfortunately not every mystical apparatus can exist in every world but we’ll do all we can to help you work out something appropriate.
Please bear the following in mind before you submit anything for review:
1. Anyone can submit an entry.
2. One entry per person at any one time. An entry must be your own work, not being published previously or considered by any other publisher, and it must original and not infringe upon copyrighted material.
3. All entries become property of Adventureaweek.com, LLP.
4. By submitting an entry you authorize the use of your name and likeness without additional compensation for promotion and advertising purposes in all media.
5. Adventureaweek.com, LLP reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this endeavor at any time without prior notice.
6. All decisions of Adventureaweek.com, LLP and their arbiters are final.
7. There is no compensation provided – any entries are given freely by their creators for use by Adventureaweek.com, LLP in perpetuity.
We look forward to hearing your ideas so drop us a line at submit(at)adventureaweek.com! This is an excellent opportunity to test the waters of game design and if we receive enough entries, you may just see your name in an AdventureAWeek.com book. Besides, who doesn’t want to see their ingenious devices receive the royal, artistic treatment?
We’ll see you (and your gear!) in the Armory of Adventures!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.