Topic

Home Forums Adventureaweek.com FGU01: Dark Days in Stoneholme

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jonathan G. Nelson 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jhoff18

I noticed FGU01: Dark Days in Stoneholme is available on DriveThruRPG and is available in the store here, however it does not seem to be available to subscribers? Any idea when it will be?

It’s now available to subscribers! šŸ™‚

jhoff18

The FGII set is available but the PDF is still not.

The PDF is coming soon. We have been through four count them FOUR layout professionals who kept dropping the ball in regards to layouts. I have a TON of adventures ready for layout and just need skilled professionals. These are paid jobs!

http://adventureaweek.com/jobs/

jhoff18

My apologies. After reading your reply, I went back and looked at the store and DriveThruRPG and saw that both items were the FGII files, not the pdf. I’m sorry for jumping the gun and assuming the PDF was out for sale based on the blurps that I quickly scanned over.

I would love to help you as a Layout Professional but I am only just now learning how to use InDesign CS3. I graduated from college as an editor and spent 5 years working as such for a government contracted computer company before switching over to a computer tech career. If you don’t mind taking on someone for an intern-like position, I wouldn’t mind lending a hand.

I would love to talk about an intern position doing layout. Shoot me an email through the CONTACT link up top and weā€™ll go from there!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.