Topic

Home Forums Adventureaweek.com Fantasy Grounds – playtesters needed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sgain 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sgain
    Participant

Hi all;

I’ve been using Fantasy Grounds for several years and have been having a lot of fun converting various 5e (and earlier) adventures to it (and Savage Worlds which is my preferred game system). Presently, my online Deadlands Reloaded campaign is having a bit of a break as a couple of the members have to deal with the issues involved in packing up their house, finding a new one, and moving. So rather than just sit idle me and a couple of my other players have been doing some mini-adventures or one-shots on our typical Saturday night games. I’d like a few more people to sit in on the games and play them to give me some feedback about what I can do to make the adventures work better…

If you don’t have a Fantasy Grounds licence – that’s OK, because I’ve got the Ultimate and that means you play for free. We do use voice (discord) and sounds (syrinescape) and cleanfeed – both of which will require you to join their associated pages – but again, they are free!

So if you’re interested, here’s the Fantasy Grounds game page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2794

Remember; it says Deadlands – but right now its not…though I could be persuaded to run some one-shots of that as well.

Message me here if you’re interested or run into any problems.

Sgain

Sgain
    Participant

We’re going to be playing Sunless Citadel (Savaged) tonight starting at 6:30 PM Pacific Time. I’ll be streaming it on twitch – just look for 7thSim on Twitch.

See you online!

Sgain
    Participant

Sgain
    Participant

oh well.

I do run weekly games on Fantasy Grounds and of late, have been playtesting the modules I’ve been converting for AAW games. If folks want to join in the fun and get a look at these awesome adventures (from a players view) drop me a message and join in on my game. It really helps me convert the adventures to have feedback from other players.

All I ask in return is screenshots! I’m terrible about taking them and the more I get the better, especially ‘in-game’ shots of the action from a players perspective.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.