Topic

Home Forums Adventureaweek.com Downloads for purchases?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jonathan G. Nelson Jonathan G. Nelson 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of vienastoks
    Dziugas

Hello,

is there a way to (re)download what I have bought at the AAW store? I bought a new computer and successfully redownloaded all AAW modules I bought from RPG Drivethru, but I was unable to access several that I bought on this site, including some early A series adventures and the Rise of the Drow. Can you, please, reset the downloads for me?

What happens when you log in and click on MY PURCHASES under your user profile (top right)?

Profile photo of vienastoks
    Dziugas

Thanks for reply!

What I get is my purchase history and three most recent products I bought above that. Those three links actually work, but not the links within invoices. When I click them I get something about “download limit exceeded” or similar, even though I’m sure I haven’t downloaded them more than once (on the day of purchase).

Please contact us via the contact link at the top of the page to continue this conversation. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.