Topic

Home Forums Adventureaweek.com D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder RPG?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jonathan G. Nelson 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ADVENTUREAWEEK.COM SUBSCRIBERS:
    WHICH GAME SYSTEM DO YOU USE?

D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder RPG?

Anonymous

Pathfinder and all its many sources. Looking here at this site after hearing about it through Realm Works tutorial videos. The everpresent quest for ideal maps and map tools continues…..

Anonymous

Pathfinder is the only d20 game I play, but I play lots other rpgs

John

Mike Myler

Pathfinder RPG ftw!

Michael

Pathfinder now. If I’m going to play such a fiddly system as 3.5, might as well make it more fiddly (but slightly more streamlined) than 3.5, so I switched to Pathfinder.

I was deep into running a 3.5 home game (based in Melvaunt in the Forgotten Realms) when the edition switch happened. We went to Pathfinder rather than stay 3.5, and started fresh in Golarion. I’m currently running the ‘Gothic horror themed’ adventure path, with some political twists thrown in.

I would not go back to 3.5, after having played PFRPG in Pathfinder Society Organized Play, and using PFRPG in home games.

Anonymous

Am now leaning already to dnd next……getting to old to count squares!

Good news. So we’re switching to Pathfinder after a nearly unanimous response from everyone we’ve spoken with thus far. ­čÖé

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.