June 11, 2013 at 3:00 pm #24738
Jonathan G. NelsonKeymaster
Congrats Mike Myler!
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-5 PCs of Levels 6-7.
The isolated village of Fenleist has been plagued by odd phenomena for years and now the spirits of their dead are clawing through the veil between this world and the afterlife! Doroi Tavskern, hunter of the undead, has held these scourges at bay but Constable Vandersmythe has placed a substantial bounty to entice other adventurers to aid the beleaguered lumber settlement.
The PCs, drawn by the promise of wealth, fame or quite literally through the ethereal doings in the ruins beneath the town, are ambushed in the central square by a myriad of creatures from all across the planes that spontaneously appear and as night falls the re-animated skeletons of past denizens walk the streets. The party must uncover the source of these unstable magical events and in so doing reveal the true evil that lurks in the dungeon beneath!
Also included in “The Damned Souls of Fenleist”
June 11, 2013 at 3:14 pm #24742
- A brand new dungeon puzzle simultaneously completed by every member of the party that can be enjoyed by any player regardless of class!
- The Charm of Vital Inference, a magical item any necromancer would simply die for.
- Boots of Daring Exploits, footwear crafted by only the most talented cobbler’s, a boon to warriors of every stripe.
- Exponential Shuriken, a weapon that turns a flurry of throwing stars into a storm of metal death.
- A stand alone logging settlement, Fenleist, that could be found in any campaign setting, including a peculiar industrial device that clever player characters can commandeer to perform deeds not originally intended by its antideluvian inventor. There is also a dangerous dungeon beneath in the huge contraptions mechanical innerworkings for Gamemasters in a pinch for an impressive underground scene.
- The Rassdradden Ruins, a dungeon set below the town that could be displaced for use anywhere, filled with monsters of an odd variety sure to intrigue and confound your party.
- You didn’t think the wizards that transform into arcane abominations just set their familiars free, did you? Included are rules for making undead companions for former spellcasters, and an example of each in both Pathfinder and 3.5.
- Maps by industry celebrity cartographer Todd Gamble!
- Cover Art by talented international artist Ramon Lucha!
Any and all comments, compliments, criticisms, critiques, observations, remarks and suggestions are welcome and encouraged!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.