Get it all! All Digital Products + All Premium Color Print Copies of 4 Core Books + Mini-Dungeons from the Into the Wintery Gale Kickstarter.
This bundle includes:
- Wrath of the Jötunn Adventure Path (PDF & Print) – Adventure taking 4-6 PCs from Level 8 to 15
- Raider’s Haul: Vikmordere Treasury of Magic Items (PDF & Print) – 30 All New themed Magic Items
- Winter’s Roar: Vikmordere Bestiary (PDF & Print) – 30 All New themed Monsters
- Ancestral Appellations: Vikmorder Culture & Player Primer (PDF & Print) – Detailed Setting Information
- Den of the Glacial Bear Mini-Dungeon (PDF & Print)
- Snowblind Sanctuary Mini-Dungeon (PDF & Print)
- The Jötunn Encampment Mini-Dungeon (PDF & Print)
- Ways of the Old Mini-Dungeon (PDF & Print)
- The White Wyrm Awakens Mini-Dungeon (PDF & Print)
- Into the Wintery Gale GM Screen (PDF)
- Wintery Combat Map Collection (PDF) – (12) 1-inch Grid Combat Maps for Wintery Landscapes
- Random Encounters Deck (PDF & Print) – 100 Cards each with a random encounter event for the wintery white
- Magic Item Art Cards (PDF & Print) – 40 art cards displaying magic items. Perfect for player handouts.
- Monster Art Cards (PDF & Print) – 40 art cards displaying monsters. Perfect for player handouts.
- Constructible Miniatures Collection (PDF) Over 40 constructible miniatures sized for 1-inch grid maps
- Virtual Tabletop Resource Kit (Digital Files) – Graphics including maps and tokens for VTT platforms.
The arrival of the celestial event known as the Ohjaslange heralds the return of the dreaded Jötunn (skeletal ice giants) to the lands of Vikmordere. The valley is engulfed by an unnatural blizzard and unending frigid gale of the likes which none living have ever seen. A dark and evil curse has reawakened, after dormant centuries, to cloak the sun and bury the land beneath frost and snow.
Directed by ancient Vikmordere legend, warriors and shieldmaidens from the many clans have gathered in the village of Völsfiheimr on the shores of Serpent Lake to prepare for the upcoming battle. At stake is the very future of their people. As a horde of undying skeletal ice giants begin a long march down from a ruined mountaintop fortress, Vikmordere warriors in the valley resolve their mettle by singing lore of heroic bravery and ancient battles.
Wintery war is looming, and many echo the charge of ancient omens -- the time has come to seek out the lost artifacts of the legendary Jarl Vornig – for it was he who last quelled the ice giant uprising, felling the great ice giant king whilst wielding a divine sword and magic aegis. If these powerful artifacts cannot be rediscovered, and the power therein harnessed, the Vikmordere warriors stand little chance against the onslaught of the evil Jǫtunn.
Despite the gathering of great warriors, the Ancestor Spirit seems to have other plans to secure the safety of the Vikmordere people... A group of outsiders has arrived at the Great Hall of Völsfing upon the eve of battle. The strangers have been guided through the blinding blizzard by a mysterious fire-wreathed ember owl, and are unwittingly about to become epic heroes in a new saga.
The Vikmordere are wary of their new guests, yet submit to the will of their ancestors and acknowledge the omen of adventurer's arrival. The barbarian clans place their hopes into the hands of these enigmatic visitors who must now prepare to venture out into the wintery gale in search of the ancient Jarl's artifacts.