B23: Ruins of Gilead
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible adventure for three to four 4th or 5th level PCs.
The expedition to Gilead has been shattered from within. Mad with greed for a golden idol, the explorers turned daggers on their peers, murdering one another in paranoia and rage. The victorious killers show signs of demonic possession, and now stalk the jungle in pursuit of their missing treasure. Sent to discover the fate of the expedition, the PCs find themselves deep in the heart of madness far from any civilization. Can they unravel the secrets of Gilead and find the golden treasure before an ancient evil is brought back into the world?
Also included in The Ruins of Gilead:
- A branching storyline where mercy, greed, and pride will have severe and sometimes unintended consequences.
- Exciting and challenging combats where quick thinking and creativity are needed to survive.
- Five new monsters, including the crawling anklegrabbers, blood elementals, and the demon aravax.
- Four new traps including the disfiguring poison trap and the drowning blood trap.
- Two new magic items, the enigmatic sphere of many answers and the brutal aravax’s sacrificial dagger.
- Maps by Justin Andrew Mason