Aura moderate transmutation; CL 7th
Slot head; Price 16,400 gp; Weight 4 lbs.
Though the top of this black leather hat looks supple and comfortable, its entire brim gleans and wobbles slightly, clearly made of metal.
The wearer of a razor bowler can make one free attack once per day while making a full-attack action; this attack is a headbutt with the razor hat (which the wearer is treated as being proficient in) that deals 3d8 slashing damage. This extra attack can be used in conjunction with haste and similar effects. Additionally, creatures that score a critical hit with a melee attack against the wearer of a razor bowler make a Reflex save (equal to 10 + the wearer’s Reflex save) or take 3d4 slashing damage.
A razor bowler may be removed and used as as a weapon (treat it as though it were a +1 returning chakram).
Requirements Craft Wondrous Item, lead blades, telekinesis; Cost 8,200 gp
WHY YOU NEED THIS:
- Book Golem and Liberum Golem – If you prefer your golems well read, these constructs are up your alley—just mind the paper cuts.
- Chicken Coop – Swallow parties whole with this madman’s dream of a chicken mixed with a house.
- Cold Mutated Ogre Spider, Earthen Spider, Sloth Spider – We at AaW firmly believe there can just never be enough spiders.
- Exsanguinator the Daemon – Make adventurers really feel the hurt and introduce them to the master of blood.
- Eye Eater – Give maiming PCs a try and don’t hesitate to rip out an eye or two (it can give them a new perspective on the game!)
- Mosaic Tile Golem, Mushroom Golem, Pumpkin Golem, Totem Golem, Treasure Golem– There’s a reason Paizo is so fond of these…
- NITNAM – Remember that time the adventurers had to go inside of the giant, flesh-sac alien monster to kill it? You always will.
- Pubo, Great Pubo, Jinn Wizard, Tyngdekraften – Explosions, antimagic fields, and gravity wells—who could ask for anything more?
- Skildpadder – If dwarves don’t belong on top of giant subterranean tortoise-bullettes, what’s the world coming to?
- Templates: Dark Scion, Eldritch, Fleshdoll, HEL, Titanic – Because you never really can have enough templates.