Showing 19–22 of 22 results
C04: The Play’s the Thing
A Pathfinder/3.5E Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of levels 4-5
Naytella, a goddess of revelry and relaxed pleasure, had few shrines. Authorities feared what they couldn’t control and her belief in freedom of spirit worried many, causing them to drive her scattered followers underground. So when the bard Villeim Teatteri discovers an ancient site dedicated to Naytella, he knows what he must do; convert an entire town to her calling! But how to do that, and where to start? Everyone likes to see a good show and have a chance to share a drink or three with new friends, so Teatteri and his theatrical troupe set out to ensure both of these happen. But more is going on behind the scenes than meets the eye, and a voice of dissent asks the PCs to help restore order. It’s time to step forward and face the music for the party, as they find out that the play’s the thing to catch the conscience when adventuring!
Also included in “The Play’s the Thing”:
- Cartography by 3x ENnie award winner Todd Gamble
- A new prestige class – the Companion of Naytella
- New Spell: Influence
- New Magic Items; Flyers of Influence and Posters of Influence
- New Monster: Material Golem
- “At your finger tips” NPC information on one page per level
- VTT (Virtual Tabletop) files included
- All Adventureaweek.com adventure modules contain GM, Player, and VTT maps!
B02: Happiness in Slavery
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 6-8 PCs of levels 4-6
The PCs are just bedding down for the night when the village is attacked by raiders. What at first appear to be simple bandits turns out to be more frightening when they discover the ‘raiders’ are not mere brigands, but foul Orcs. Worse, they have taken captives. With the help of several locals, the PCs must chase down these Orcs in an attempt to return the villagers.
The PCs chase the Orcs all the way back to their village. Unfortunately the rescue mission turns into a call for aid, as the PCs discover the Orcs are in as much need as their captives. While under no obligation to do so, the PCs find themselves assisting new (and unlikely) allies.
Also included in “Happiness in Slavery”:
- A new form of lake boat
- 4 new Traps
- A new island and village to explore!
- A new first in cartography! Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble combines his top notch model scenery crafting skills with hand drawn cartography resulting in one of the most beautiful maps he has ever produced.
- Multiple ways to complete the primary quest and an optional ending
A10: Icecrag Monastery
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of levels 5-7
Icecrag Monastery is located atop a towering mountain peak and has long been a haven for those that choose a peaceful and meditative way of life. After receiving a dire plea for help from the Icecrag monks the PCs make the long and dangerous journey to the isolated monastery.
Upon arrival they discover a once stable relationship between neighbors has been shattered, though the catalyst is not readily known. Strangely enough an orc shaman, a lesson in herbalism from the old monks, and an old legend may help the PCs resolve the conflict and once again bring peace to the region.
Also included in “Icecrag Monastery”:
- The new “Herbalism” Feat introduced in the Apothecary of Icecrag Monastery
- A new magical plant form to go with the new feat
- Two new magical items; one used for good, the other: evil
- An exciting location to use in future games complete with maps by three time ENnie Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble
- Different ways to complete the primary quest
A09: Rogue Wizard
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of levels 9-12.
We all dream; sometimes we remember them, sometimes we even understand them, but always we’re fascinated by them. As to their worth, how many brave adventurers, skilled traders and successful leaders achieved because they were told by a mentor, “Follow your dreams!” But what happens when those dreams constantly play on your mind? When those dreams begin to take over all your waking hours as well as those dedicated to sleep? When those dreams begin to change your very being with their alternative take on the world around you?
The party have a straightforward charge; bring in a rogue wizard! In a kingdom where unregulated and unobserved magic is frowned upon, this could mean anything and anyone, so how do you prepare for the unknown? And what do you do when you don’t like the sound of what you find out when what is known by others comes to the surface? Murder, theft and unstinting self-sacrifice make strange and unsettling bedfellows, and one mage is accused of them all. Yet the person in question seemed such a charming and intelligent child, one you’d want to protect as a parent if you met them as a youngster. Has all that charm gone, all that cleverness been wasted? Surely not? Perhaps the support and encouragement of a guardian is all that is needed.
Also included in “Rogue Wizard”:
- One of the most bizzare adventures you will ever run
- Maps by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- Illustrations by renowned graphic novel artist Tim Tyler
- High Resolution Maps of all Tower Levels and interior
- New Monster: Undead Ogre Guards
- New Monster: Grizzly Bear Rug
- New Monster: Sentinel
- New Monster: NITNAM
- New Monster: Tormented Flesh Golem (made of halfling corpses and fully illustrated)
- New Monster: Black Pudding Knight (fully illustrated)
- New Spells: Taxidermy Swarm (lesser and greater)
- Over 10 fully illustrated and in-depth puzzles for your players to solve!
- Multiple New Traps!
- New Machine: Bone Grinding Machine
- New Material: Bonedust