Pathfinder Fantasy Grounds
Showing all 4 results
Shattered Heart Adventure Path #3: Breath of the Goddess (Fantasy Grounds)$9.99
FOR USE IN FANTASY GROUNDS VIRTUAL TABLETOP
A tale of madness, death, life, and revelation for four to five 8th level player characters.
The ancient worship of the Great Mother continues its renaissance on the broken island of halfling Picollo. Will the engineers of its rebirth fall prey to heresy and false promise, or with they stand true to the tenets of community and joy?
The lost archipelago of Picollo now lies under the waves deep in the southern seas, buried under the body of the Dracoprime. In the area known as The Spine of the Dragon, the ancient temple to the air aspect of the Great Mother still stands, shrouded in mystery and superstition. A mission to reclaim the site shortly after the end of the Hoyrall Wars was aborted prematurely without discovering the fate of the priests once serving the goddess at this mystical site. The madness of the past seeks to trap the heroes as they venture forth to uncover the mysteries therein, and the madness of the present seeks to hide the truths lurking under the breath of the goddess.
Also included in this adventure:
- Engineering puzzles and challenges to test the monument building skills of your players.
- A new monster, the Drakhalfryda: a terrible byproduct of the Dracoprime’s plummet into southern Aventyr.
- Five new magic items and two magical boons (for those willing to pay the price).
- A method to track the PCs’ influence on the future
For Rent, Lease, or Conquest (Fantasy Grounds)$6.99
FOR USE WITH FANTASY GROUNDS VIRTUAL TABLETOP
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-5 level 7 PCs
There comes a point in every adventuring career when a guildhall becomes a necessity. After all, where is the fighter going to hang his trophies? Where is the wizard going to perform his arcane experiments? Fortunately for the PCs, Edgewaith Manor is free for the taking. Unfortunately, it’s a bit of a fixer-upper. There’s some really bad mold in the bathroom, the furnace is temperamental to say the least, and the whole place is infested with interplanar ants. Such are the joys of homeownership.
Even worse, a group of treacherous real estate agents want the house for themselves, and they’ll stop at nothing to get it. Once the PCs gain access to the manor’s magical deed, they will have to work quickly to rearrange the rooms, populate them with traps and troops, and prepare to defend the house. In this adventure, the party has the rare opportunity to build a dungeon for the GM!
Also included in “For Rent, Lease, or Conquest”:
- A trio of malfunctioning magical items sure to befuddle any adventurer.
- PC-eating chicken coops.
- A crash course in gnomish architecture.
- The chance to befriend a formian monarch and gain the esteemed title “Defender of the Colony.”
- An excellent opportunity to gain a home base suitable for any adventuring party.
- Art by White Wolf alumna Laurel Shelley-Reuss.
- Designed as a sequel to “Death & Taxes,” this module also works perfectly as a stand alone adventure.
Tower of Screaming Sands (Fantasy Grounds)$6.99
FOR USE WITH FANTASY GROUNDS VIRTUAL TABLETOP!
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4 level 7 PCs
Deep within the blasted desert wastes a mysterious black tower has been sighted.
The structure is not marked on any known map and has not been seen in this location by travellers in the region, yet there it stands. The adventurers set out to explore this ancient, isolated tower that appears ripe for the plundering. Within they face a gauntlet of insidious traps and supernatural horrors. The deeper the adventurers delve, the more secrets of the tower’s origins they uncover. The tower’s sinister creator does not rest easy in his arid grave – the adventurers must face him if they are to survive the Tower of Screaming Sands.
Also included in “Tower of Screaming Sands”:
- Five deadly new traps – The Chamber of Ten Thousand Teeth, The God’s Grasp, Chamber of Flooding Sand, Hall of Arcing Blades and Descending Stone Block
- A new monster – the scorpion swarm
- Rules for whirlwinds, a new magical hazard
- GM tips for running overland travel
A Giving Time (Fantasy Grounds)
For use in Fantasy Grounds II Virtual Tabletop software!
A Pathfinder compatible adventure for beginner players and game masters, 4 PCs of level 3
This adventure can be run to completion in 3-6 hours.
The long cold is approaching!
As food grows scarcer, monsters grow more desperate – and before long a peaceful monastery is besieged by savage beasts of the forest.
It’s come down to the stalwart heroes-in-training of Exallizar Preparatory Academy to save the day again!
“A Giving Time” includes:
- The third part of an ongoing adventure path
- The return of Ronius, Willow, Meeris, and Kale, pre-generated PCs ready for instant play and fully upgraded for level 3
- A new breed of monster that is sure to be an instant seasonal classic
- A grading system to let you know how well you’ve done at the end of the adventure
- Maps for VTT