Into the White
Showing all 3 results
Fallen Leaves 3: Into the Red
$10.99Fallen Leaves Adventure PathA 3.5/Pathfinder compatible adventure for four to six PCs of levels 7 – 8
Following the clues gained from ancient elven writings, the group journeys ever onward to the inhospitable Scorched Lands in search of the Fist of Heaven, a powerful artifact. Once there, they must brave the Tower ofMek’Madius the SunLich. Will the party find the ancient elven artifact or meet their doom in the fiery desert? One thing is certain, only the most enduring and steadfast adventurers will survive the blazing hot wastes of the Scorched Lands to tell the story.Prepare for the adventure of your life and delve “Into the Red“:
- The Scorched Lands of the Aventyr Campaign Setting revealed for the first time in print!
- Brave the passing of the earth-scorching orbiting Sun Shard
- Explore the dreaded Tower of the Sun Lich
- Climb the tower and dare to confront the indomitable defenses therein
- Confront Mek’Madius’s enigmatic creation, the Shard Golem
Fallen Leaves 2: Into the Woods
Fallen Leaves Adventure Path
A 3.5/Pathfinder Compatible Adventure for four PCs levels 6-7.
Book 2 of the Fallen Leaves adventure path takes you from the Klavek Kingdom to the unknown depths of the Silent Forest, home of the Elves, who have been secluded for centuries.
Among the towering trees of the Silent Forest, the PCs will learn about the trouble that began a millennium ago that has resurfaced: Onael and his army of Edheliant. To combat this, the PCs will help Myhal search for the Menalpaur, the Fist of Heaven and their search will lead them into the wastes of the Scorched Lands.
On the way to the Scorched Lands, the PCs will find out that Onael has a new weapon in his war against both the surface Elves and the Drow: the Edhelgurth, the Elven death.
Also included in “Into the Woods”:
- NPC encounters, such as The Brute Squad and a Fortune Teller
- Explore the town of Divoky
- The PCs travel to the Silent Forest and meet the Matriarch of the reclusive Elves
- A meeting with drow agents
- A new magic item: umbra silk
- Two new deities: Naneth and Hivaka