Showing 10–13 of 13 results
5E A03: Champion’s Rest$6.99
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for four to six PCs of Levels 2-3.
The Loi’Tok burial mound of the Vikmordere was abandoned long ago. The party is hired by the mayor of the local town to locate some soldiers who went missing after entering Loi’Tok. Strangely enough no sign of the soldiers can be found within the burial site aside from a few scattered weapons and pools of blood. Before the party has time to investigate, Vikmordere barbarians show up searching for a group of their own missing kinsmen.
Will the two groups blame each other or join forces to solve the mystery surrounding the recent disappearances?
Also included in “Champion’s Rest”:
- Maps by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- Maps included: Rybalkan Peninsula, Hunter’s Cabin in Dark Wood, and Loi’Tok Burial Mound including additional artist sketches of the interior rooms.
- New NPC: Cual Beartooth the hunter of Dark Wood and only human resident able to survive in the devil infested forest
- New Puzzle: Sarcophagi Puzzle where PCs must match birthstones to the proper sarcophigus or face the wrath of the dead
- New Puzzle: Altar Puzzle where PCs must discern a specific pattern to proceed or find themselves in a very sticky situation
- New Magical Item: the mysterious Sacred Necklace
- New Monster: Poisonous Firefly Swarm
- New Monster: Shadow Stealth Skeleton
- New Monster: Kra’Tah
5E A02: Devil of Dark Wood
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for four to six PCs of levels 2-3.
Bakinqa is not your typical devil. Influenced by human society at a young age he took it upon himself to learn as much as he could about the “pink skins”. When his first meeting with humans results in the death of his father, Bakinqa swears to find and kill the boy responsible. Ten years later Bakinqa has prepared his plans for revenge. He begins experimentation on human werewolves, turning them into slaves and using them to work his way into human society searching for the boy that killed his father, now a man. When local hunters begin to disappear the mayor takes notice and hires the PCs to investigate.
The PCs search will take them into the dreaded Dark Wood where they battle werewolves and hybrid devil spawn in search of the manipulative devil Bakinqa.
Also included in “Devil of Dark Wood”:
- All maps by 3x ENnie Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble
- New location: The Thirsty Serpent Tavern complete with tavern floorplan map and illustration.
- New NPC: Fin Starling, retired adventurer and owner of the Thirsty Serpent Tavern.
- New location: Hunter’s Cabin in Dark Wood
- Three new herbal medicinal cures: Healing Salve, Disease Curing Tea, and Resuscitation Powder
- Bonus maps: Rybalkan Peninsula, village of Rybalka, and Hunter’s Cabin
- Numerous options provided to power up or down the final encounter
- New Magical Item: Fetish Dolls
- New Magical Item: Tome of Lycantrope Control
- Optional open ending to allow GMs to continue the adventure!
5E A01: Crypt of the Sun Lord
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for 4-6 PCs of level 1
The adventurers travel across Serpent Lake with a group of Rybalkan soldiers. The group camps for the night adjacent to the ruins of Ka’Teek. As they sleep a goblin steals a precious keepsake from one of the PCs and disappears into the ruins. The party pursues and finds themselves confronting undead guardians of the Sun Lord while avoiding dangerous traps.
Will the PCs find the goblin and retrieve their precious keepsake or stumble upon something much more sinister?
Also included in “Crypt of the Sun Lord”:
- The first adventure ever launched on Adventureaweek.com
- Exclusive locations in the Aventyr Campaign Setting fleshed out in great detail and accompanied with high resolution maps
- Maps and Illustrations by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- The Life Ring, a new magical item which bestows the wearer with extra hit points
- A new minor artifact with hidden powers which unlock as the PCs increase in level
5E A00: Crow’s Rest Island
A 5th Edition compatible adventure for 4 Level 1 PCs
Shrouded in whispered rumors, Crow’s Rest Island has been avoided as long as any can remember. Nothing but death, and the memories of those long gone, greet any who take to land upon the isle’s shores. It is to this island that the PCs will find themselves driven as a storm threatens to drive their ship below the waves. Awaiting the PCs are far more than ghost stories upon this island, for there lives a very real threat, hiding here among the legends that keep sailors at bay.
A classic ghost story that casts the PCs not as adversaries to the specters, but rather as their benefactors, Crow’s Rest Island challenges the PCs with a tribe of foul kobolds, a haunted village, and the forgotten servant of a long departed ice devil. An excellent introduction to the Aventyr Campaign Setting, this adventure gives the PCs their first glimpse into Vikmordere culture. A0 may also be easily ported to any setting containing a northern wilderness near a large body of water.
- A0: Crow’s Rest Island (PDF) – Introduction to the A-Series Adventure Path!
- Detailed maps by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble.
- Designed to last between 2-3 hours and lead into A1: Crypt of the Sun Lord.
- Pre-generated characters complete with illustrations for fast play!
- VTT files included (maps, tokens, and more!)