Showing 10–12 of 12 results
AaWBlog Presents—Wonders of NaeraCull Brochure #3: The Fire Lit MountainFree!
AaWBlog Presents gathers together the great daily content posted on the AdventureAWeek.com blog; the Wonders of NaeraCull series of PDFs are built as travel brochures that highlight the dangerous Hungering Jungle of Aventyr, making a convenient FREE product that promises to be a great resource for GMs of all kinds.In AaWBlog Presents: Wonders of NaeraCull Brochure #3 (The Fire-lit Mountain) you’ll find…
- the ash ghouls and ash spirits of Mt. Mahangua
- Xacana, a settlement nestled against the volcanic mountain
- the igneous trinket, for adventurers with enough courage to brave the heat
- the simple but effective igneous rock trap
- the shrine of Mahangua haunt
- the Mahanguan Pilgrimage Trail
- a beautiful map by expert cartographer Justin Andrew Mason!
- a printable 10% off coupon for the AaW booth at Gencon!
Author: Rory TomaLayout/Art: Justin Andrew MasonEditor: Mike Myler
AaWBlog Presents—Wonders of NaeraCull Brochure #1: Sunny Southern ShoresFree!
AaWBlog Presents gathers together the great daily content posted on the AdventureAWeek.com blog; the Wonders of NaeraCull series of PDFs are built as travel brochures that highlight the dangerous Hungering Jungle of Aventyr, making a convenient FREE product that promises to be a great resource for GMs of all kinds.Included in the Wonders of NaeraCull Brochure #1: Sunny Southern Shores you’ll find…
Keep an eye out the rest of this month as we release a PDF at the end of each week detailing different areas of the Hungering Jungle, welcoming players and GMs alike to NaeraCull and the rest of Aventyr!
- an encounter with the loyal undead canines of the dread pirate, the Red Death
- a horrifying new monster in the surf, the tide of the undead
- the seadog’s eyepatch, a new magic item ideal for any sailor
- a new trap, the pirate triggersling
- spectacle of the Red Death, an unsettling new haunt
- the Rest of the Red Death, a truly memorable story locale!
Authors: Justin Andrew Mason, Mike Myler, Rory Toma
Layout: Justin Andrew Mason
NaeraCull logo: Justin Andrew Mason
Underworld Races: Gitwerc
Shunned by the gods and consumed with avarice, foul infernal dwarves roam the very depths of Aventyr’s subterranean realm, ensconced with the devils of HEL—the gitwerc! Empowered by a dark pact made during the Forging of the Dvergr, these despicable denizens of the Underworld gather souls for their counterparts in HEL. Of all the many dwarves of Aventyr, none are as feared and dangerous as the gitwerc!
What lurks above HEL in the lands of the gitwerc?
- A brand new player race, an innovative take on dwarves unlike any other!
- Favored class options for all Pathfinder core classes!
- New equipment!
- Despicable magic items like the blood candle and HELfire ash!
- Feats of subtle dangerous import and abhorrent means!
- Spells guaranteed to terrify the foes of these dread dwarves!