How do I get my RPG adventure published? Submit a pitch!
Your pitch must be:
- 400 words or less. All longer submissions are automatically disqualified.
- Sent to submit(at)adventureaweek.com.
- Be submitted as a doc, docx, or rtf attachment.
- Have Adventure Pitch [insert adventure title] in the email’s subject line.
- Include your full name and contact information in the body of the email, not in your attachment.
- Be designed for both D&D 3.5 and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
- DOES NOT include any references to any settings not published by Adventureaweek.com, LLP. Please note that AaW does not have a license to print adventures using settings published by other companies. Any such entries will be immediately disqualified. You may refer to locations from the AaW Campaign Setting.
Preperation for the next stage: If your pitch is well received you should be prepared to provide an Adventure Background, Synopsis, and Hook(s). Please download and read the Adventure Composition Tutorial & Map Request Tutorial. If you need additional help or tips on how to write a successful adventure submission click here.
Rules & Legal
1. Anyone may submit a pitch.
2. The pitch must be your own work, which has not been published previously, is not being considered for publication by any other publisher, and is original and does not infringe upon any copyrighted material.
3. By submitting your pitch, you authorize the use of your name and likeness without additional compensation for promotion and advertising purposes in all media.
4. All decisions of Adventureaweek.com, LLP are final.