Your pitch must be:
- 400 words or less. All longer submissions are automatically disqualified.
- Be submitted as a doc, docx, or rtf attachment.
- Have Type of Pitch [insert title] in the email’s subject line.
Example: Sourcebook [Rise of the Drow: City of Embla]
- Include your full name and contact information in the body of the email, not in your attachment.
- Be designed for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
- DOES NOT include references to any settings not published by AAW GAMES LLC. We encourage you to reference our campaign setting Aventyr.
- Sent to Jonathan(at)aawgames.com
What we’re looking for right now:
- Authors who think outside the box and come up with new and exciting adventure concepts especially those focusing on cause and effect over right and wrong.
- Adventures taking place in the Aventyr Campaign Setting.
Preparation for the next stage: If your pitch is well received you should be prepared to provide a rough draft or at least a basic introduction. For adventures this includes an Adventure Background, Summary, and Hook(s). Adventure authors please contact us to request a copy of the ADVENTURE COMPOSITION TUTORIAL.
Rules & Legal
1. Anyone may submit a pitch.
2. The pitch must be your own work, which has not been published previously, is not being considered for publication by any other publisher, and is original and does not infringe upon any copyrighted material.
3. By submitting your pitch, you authorize the use of your name and likeness without additional compensation for promotion and advertising purposes in all media.
4. All decisions of AAW GAMES LLC are final.