PF Races & Classes
Looking for new races, classes, and archetypes? We have you covered!
Showing 1–9 of 17 results
Underworld Races: Vestraadi
The Underworld in Aventyr is filled with unique races, but the vestraadi are in a world all their own. This brand new player race for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is blind, but they see far more than you’d expect! Read on about the Forever Deep, Song Spheres, and so much more!
In Underworld Races: Vestraadi you’ll find…
- a brand new aquatic player race totally unique from all others!
- sonar rules for a new approach to blindness in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
- favored class options for PCs of any occupation!
- new gear—sponged undercoral and underslick!
- Intuitive Dodge, Preternatural Hearing, Unnatural Appearance and more new feats!
- new magic items like whim of the Current and the resonating bow!
- pressure of the Forever Deep and more new spells!
- the vestraadi argus paragon class for adventurers that yearn to see it all!
Underworld Races: Colliatur
Insidious yet benevolent, the colliatur are denizens of Aventyr born both above and below the surface but made in the Underworld; now they’re ready to become part of your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
In Underworld Races: Colliatur you’ll find…
- a brand new player race of transformed humanoids!
- favored class options for all kinds of PCs!
- the crystal cannonade gunslinger archetype!
- new equipment—colliatur shards and colliatur powder!
- Disposable Parts, Bringer of Light, Nimbus Wielder and more new feats!
- new magic items like the crystalline implant and merciful shard!
- alien surge, light of knowledge, crystal expulsion and other new spells!
Underworld Races: Dødelig
Perhaps the oddest of all the varied races in the Underworld of Aventyr, the capering dødelig traverse the endless caves in constant search for their buried kin—and now they’re ready to join your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
In Underworld Races: Dødelig you’ll find…
- a brand new Small-sized undead player race!
- favored class options for every kind of PC!
- new equipment—the chilling bone xylophone and dangerous obsidian bullets!
- new feats like Sharp Hands, Lasting Vanity, Lucky Find and more!
- new magic items like the dødelig bone chime and dødelig bone token!
- historic resemblance, dødeligaton, and more new spells!
- the day rambler paragon class, great for undead that hate the sunlight!
Underworld Races: Zwerc
Zwerc are the most magical of all the dwarves of Aventyr (and a brand new race from AdventureAWeek.com!) Their flight from the Grand Sculpting of the Underworld took them to the Amber Roads and eventually, pocket dimensions in the Elemental Plane of Earth. Zwerc enclaves are still devoted to research, but far unlike one another after centuries of isolation. To make their way across the Amber Roads, they have their own unique equipment, feats, magic items, favored class options, and spells for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
Underworld Classes: Gemcaster
Love of jewels, gems, and precious stones of every kind are common among the svirfneblin of Aventyr. Upperworlder mages that have traveled through the Underworld and lived to tell the tale speak of their spellcasters in hushed tones, claiming that they unlock the most powerful of magics through simple, if precious, jewels. Gemcasters are a prestige class designed for the Underworld of Aventyr, but are certain to be a sparkling addition to any instance of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Underworld Races: Funglet
Giant fungi men walk the mushroom forests in the Underworld of Aventyr—and now they’re ready to be a part of your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game as well! Read more about these mysterious creatures and take a funglets-sized step into adventure!
In Underworld Races: Funglets you’ll find…
- a brand new Large-sized player race!
- three equally bizarre subtypes of plant men!
- favored class options for every type of PC!
- boletann, a new (mushroom) material!
- new feats like Fungal Lianas, Terra Submersion, and Vomit Poison!
- myriad mycelosuits that turn adventures into embodiments of fungal power!
- a host of new spells that comprise an entire mushroom domain!
- the mushroom golem, a dangerous new force of nature!
Underworld Races: Dvergr
Learn about the Undercities of Aventyr’s duergar—the stubborn dvergr. First of the dwarves and heir to their true name, these xenophobes close off the Underworld from the surface realm, sealing away the endless caves from the world above.
In Underworld Races: Dvergr you’ll find:
- great new mundane items like deadly weaponized picks, anchoring bolts, and explosive ambersticks!
- the underminer archetype—Underworld cavaliers unlike any other mounted warrior!
- new spells like find the surface and superior collapse!
- new feats like Underfighter and Dvergr Pickman!
- new magic items like the goggles of undersight!
- new favored class options!
- a powerful, memorable rendition of the standard duergar sure to enhance your Pathfinder game!
Underworld Classes: Masters of the Web
In the Underworld of Aventyr, dark elves have tied the yoke of slavery around countless supplicants of the lesser races. Their patron goddess Naraneus blesses them with powers and abilities from the arachnid adherents she also counts among her devotees. The mistress of the web weaves lies of deceit and cunning, while her male counterpart spins literal webs that entangle, disarm, and overwhelm their foes. These two new class archetypes for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game are ideal for any group, sure to bring the devious drow of Aventyr out of the Underworld and onto your tabletop!